And the winner is…

I am pleased to announce that Kevin Ng is the winner of the Prosophos Film Contest.

Mr. Ng created this beautiful image using a Mamiya 645AFD II loaded with Tri-X 400 120 film:

Prosophos Film Contest 3

Kevin, I can post mail you the 50 rolls of Tri-X 400, or I can deliver them in person (Toronto) with a cup of coffee :), as promised.

Congratulations!

A sincere thank you to everybody who participated, and congratulations again to the Top 10 Finalists.

11 thoughts on “And the winner is…

1. drhadi says:

congratulations kevin…, nice image

Very beautiful Kevin…Congratulations!

(…AND a cup of coffee with “the man” himself!!)

Excellent work by all…thanks to Peter for furthering the legacy of film.

-M.

3. jason howe says:

Congratulations Kevin, a worthy winner.

Cheers, Jason.

Well I’ve come back to the land of internet having been in transit and now getting up to speed! Well done Kevin. Wonderful image.

Thanks Peter for running this comp and I’m honoured I found a place in the top 10…there really were some great images here so well done everyone.

5. Kevin Ng says:

WOW – I’m extremely honoured to have even been included in the list of 10 finalists…so to actually be chosen is a fantastic surprise and pleasure.

Peter – thank you for initiating the contest. I’m very flattered that you would select my picture. I look forward to meeting up with you for that coffee.

Congratulations to all the finalists – you guys submitted some great pictures. As someone has previously mentioned, the best part of this contest was the ability to share some wonderful pictures between like minded enthusiasts.

drhadi, Mark, Jason, Andy – thanks so much for all your kind comments!!

6. Jason Timmis says:

Congratulations Kevin – a very nice image. Enjoy the film….and the coffee! 🙂

Peter, I surely did not envy you the task of choosing a single image winner. Still, this was one of a couple that I came back to again and again as I looked through the 10. Congratulations Mr Ng, truly a wonderful, evocative image.

8. Luiz Paulo says:

Well done Kevin, congratulations! I’m envious — not of the pack (as I can’t use it) instead of the coffee with gentleman Peter. 🙂

9. Vincent says:

Congrats Kevin! Lots of fun the rolls of film 🙂

Vincent

10. Prosophos says:

Thanks for all of the comments everyone. And congratulations again to Kevin.

In case anybody is wondering, the runner-up image was Image #2.

11. […] (For those who don’t know, Kevin won the contest with this image.) […]