Norway, 1965.

We begin our journeys together, looking to the future, looking toward the light.

Where life takes us, and the final destination:  unknown.

(photo courtesy of an anonymous reader)

Norway, 1965

Please view the previous posts Frames and Let it Be.

12 thoughts on “Norway, 1965.

1. Guy Platt says:

A thought provoking post. Great image to go with it.

regards
    Guy

2. Jason Timmis says:

Definitely a ‘life’s little moments’ moment. A great ‘everyday’ image and a great example of of why sharpness, post processing and megapixels have nothing to do with great photography.

3. Perfectible says:

Well me I love this picture!
    And as Jason said: A beautiful picture is and will always be beautiful, even if the media is outdated ….
    And I think there is a return to that type of atmosphere …

Thank you for sharing Peter!

Your Friend.

Hugues.

4. Andrew says:

Peter my mother and father were married for 53 years before my mother passed away 4 years ago. This image immediately made me reflect on their journey together.

Thank you for posting.

• Prosophos says:

Andrew, thank you for sharing that.

That’s the power of a good photograph (and I’m only writing that because it’s not mine)… it transcends the specific and invokes the universal.

5. […] in the end, does it really matter?  This film image I posted a few days ago demonstrates that such technical considerations ultimately sub-serve […]

6. Hermes Bags says:

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

7. Linden says:

No one has made me think about photography more in so few words.