Interviewed by Andy Gemmell.

I was honoured to be interviewed by Andrew Gemmell.

The interview is here.

Thanks Andrew!

9 thoughts on “Interviewed by Andy Gemmell.

1. Steve says:

Really, really, wonderful interview Peter. I’ve been neglecting my M9 lately in favor of my 5D Mark III. You never fail to inspire us. Time to strap on the M9 again. Do you have or had a favorite lens? Leica has a discount going and maybe it’s time to take a step up.

Also, I still think the photograph of the little girl and the Great Dane is iconic. Is that your daughter? I don’t know why it never occurred to me to ask before this.

2. gmlane says:

Peter, wonderful interview. I have seen most of the images that were included; however, I so enjoyed seeing them again. George

An interview nicely done by both and, perhaps, I might be forgiven a slight plug for Andrew’s own web site on which it appears. That site is well worth the time to go through in detail. There are quite a number of superior images there, many with the Monochrom with which (though I think he’s now sold it) Mr. G has done some quite magical work. Much of it is (or at least was) for sale for a wonderful cause and I’d urge readers here to invest some time in checking it out.

• andygemmell says:

Ahh…there is some truth in that Greg. But what better way than promote someone of the calibre of Peter! Truth be told my website, let’s say, is a little static! Not a lot happening at the moment and in fact have hardly had a camera in my hand for the past 3 months.

I take my hat off to those of you who are prolific on the photography front…you know who you are.

Thank you sir for the kind comments. As per above though I do need to get out more, To do photography that is.

I have sold my MM and now just own the Mamiya 7 with a 43mm and 80mm lens. One day will certainly return to a 35mm rangefinder!

Peter thank you for your time and insight.

4. bijansabet says:

Loved this interview. So moving on so many levels.

-bijan

5. karen says:

A generous and thoughtful interview….thanks to both Andrew and Peter for letting us “listen” in.

6. Luiz Paulo says:

Nice reading. Really interesting to know a bit more of you and your thoughts Peter.