The King is Dead.

Long live the King.

The King is Dead

12 thoughts on “The King is Dead.

1. Change is good. I’ve also used and owned many cameras, including almost a dozen Leicas. And that will continue. 🙂

Now, I’m going to try and guess what your next camera will be!

2. Karen says:

Hope this peaceful transition of leadership marks a new chapter of invention and joy. Can’t wait to see and hear more as you explore some new equipment. I hope it will help you find available light in your area’s autumn and winter darkness . What a great time of year for you to try something new. All the best.

3. New equipment, what new equipment? I’m talking about kings and such…

4. karen says:

You are a master of suspense, I will give you that…..

5. Pi says:

I got nothing

6. A.Hackauf says:

Ok, this seems to be a D 810, shot “loveless” 😉 or in a hurry probably with a smartphone in a store …your “king sentence” gives me an idea that you love and hate this monsters…”disgusted together attracted” ? ( this could also be my conclusion/result at time!)..always exciting what you discover, my friend! 🙂

“Surely you can’t be serious.”
    “I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley!”

I actually think you are just shining us on. You may have looked at it at the store, but I can’t see you actually buying a D810. But we can be forgiven, perhaps, for some uncertainty… you did, after all, buy the M240 twice. At least the D810 is a different and better camera in many respects than the D800E and besides, with it and the right camera strap, if you are ever beset by an army of Philistines… 😉

8. Phototrope says:

Okay. Good to see that you’ve seen the light (again). Maybe you’ll buy back your noct 😉

9. Charles B says:

Fear not, there may be an heir in waiting. And it’s better then you can imagine…

10. Marcus Low says:

whoa prosophos, guess what, i had loads of good images with my nikon 610 lately and now i that ur on board…..:-)