Us.

I’m posting this for the children 😉 (well, our children… since they rarely see Daddy in photos, much less with Mommy).

Us

13 thoughts on “Us.

1. bijansabet says:

So great to see the photographer!

-bijan

2. Umberto Orsenigo, Milano (Italy) says:

“Bellissima coppia!”
    Ciao.
    Umberto
    Your children were right.

3. A.Hackauf says:

Wonderful! This is what I did miss on this familiy-blog all the years: a photo of you two together ..the children are the fruits, you are the tree! Not Us-but a good-lookin´canadian showpiece-couple, ha ha.
    Peter, do you spend a lot of time in the gym? I see a huge biceps 🙂

Best wishes!
    Andreas

4. Mike Leng says:

Perfect couple, just like a CCD Sensor and a Leica M

5. photomatrix1000 says:

Apart from the physical, I also see your inner beauty coming out in this photo…

6. Linden says:

This photo put a big smile on my face. Lovely!

7. Karen says:

Very sweet and a great gift to your children. Now, a present for the two of you….put the camera in your children’s hands and let them make some photos of you. It might be a sweet valentine’s day to see how they “see” the two of you, too. And, if it becomes a tradition along with taking “ourselfles” ? You will treasure the history. Thank you for sharing the photo with the fan club.

8. Gary says:

Thanks for sharing Peter; lovely to put a face to a name.
    Cheers
    Gary

9. lovely portrait peter !

10. LOL, thank you for all of the kind comments.

Honestly, I’ve been holding on to this image for a few months because I consider it a “grab” shot. Back in the late fall, I was putting together a family photo book for 2012 (I’m always a few years behind) and realized I barely “existed” in 2012. So, I took this image of me and my wife so that I’d have at least one image of the both of us for a future (2014) album.

Fact: She was really sick with the flu, and was lying in bed moments before this image was taken. You wouldn’t know it by her smile.